We offer you a range of different high-quality embedding media for tissue embedding in histology.
Our expertise in histology as a long-time supplier of paraffins.
Highly purified paraffin wax with polymers
- For even better cutting results through the addition of polymers
- Very fast tissue infiltration
- Excellent flexibility for brittle and difficult fabrics
- Optimum thin cuts with excellent strip stability
- Optimum compatibility with the tissue sample
- Simple positioning of the sample
- Very good cutting results
- Gentle on the microtome blade
- Very good solubility in xylene
Low melting point at 54° - 56°C. A low melting point protects the tissue and provides a liquid paraffin already at 60°C.
Packaging: 20kg and 5kg